Metadata "replace" works wrong

Description

CustomMethodCallMappings.def

Input string for regular expression replace:

Result of replace expected:

Result produced:

The main problem not with added spaces but with nil at the end.

I've tried with Xcode:

And online: https://regexr.com/58umv

The result is the same (without nil).

Environment

None

Activity

Show:
Alex Petuschak
August 5, 2020, 2:19 PM
Edited

I didn’t take a look at the regex, but we’ve got a removeTrailingNilformat argument especially for this purpose: https://take.ms/HDZCf

If you need this fix for anything else, let me know.

 

Additionally, the C# code behind “replace/…/…” seems trivial and you can take a look at that yourself if needed.

Assignee

Ivan Kh

Reporter

Ivan Kh

Labels

None

Git Branch Name

None

Components

Fix versions

Priority

Medium
Configure