1) Method declaration translated to property getter:
should translate to:
2) Method declaration translated to property setter:
Currently both cases are handled in PostProcessorMappings.def.
1) `supportedInterfaceOrientation` needs 'override' keyword - this will be part of SWC-344.
2) unit tests have been created for methods in the description.
Once is finished, PostProcessorMappings will be cleaned up and mappings like setRepresentedObject (both declaration and implementation) should be translated using method declaration / method call mappings.
3) Translation of the method body (i.e. see ShouldRedeclareMethodAsPropertyWithSetter() unit test) will be done in SWC-461.