+See Keegan's objectives in SWC-646.
we should generate
if we can still keep the same error rate as with the current solution.
+Related: need to extract the optional variable name based on the ANTLR context, rather than the last (or first) identifier in the given expression.
Example (ZendDesk ticket #173):
is converted to this rather verbose
The optional variable name should be `data` rather than `aPath` here.
After some testing, I cannot find any single issue / case when using shadow variables increases the number of errors in the output.
Thus, we have removed `a` prefixes.
If we find another case(s) when using shadow variables (i.e. `if let myVar = myVar`) affects the error rate, let's revisit this.